Saturday 26 May 2012

Gillian`s business Grandadshouses she owns and runs with support and help from her family

Hello I am Gillian,known as Jill to family and friends.
I am very proud to be a Crafter and very proud of my Crafter husband Richard.
Thats why my business is called GRANDADSHOUSES.
My husband and I are very proud to be Grandparents to such an Amazing little Girl and she is our inspiration to make dolls houses & other wooden toys.
Hopefully when she grows up,she will enjoy crafts as much as we do.
My blog shows my husband working away on the very first dolls house we made together .


I  run GRANDADSHOUSES  CRAFT FAIRS 

GRANDADSHOUSES CRAFT CLASSES


I also run craft classes .
I have alot of skills to offer,as I can:-
Paint dolls houses,hand sew,crochet,knit,cross stitch,silk flower bouquet making,decoupage,card making
scrap-booking,doll /toy making etc.....
Plus if my craft classes take off,I plan on hiring other crafters to run sessions,demonstarting their skills to the people of Hull.



No comments: